Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back


Once everything were so near, everything came with a word almost. 
But that was ONCE. Everything had already past. 
I gave chance, first and second, but not third. 
I felt sad, of course. 
Love or friendship, I failed to manage them. 
I was emotional down for few days, and then I realize, I really care too much. 
That is why I was the one, the only one who got hurt the most. 
This time I told myself to stop, stop caring for those who don't deserve. 

I'm very easy to get touch by something, but hard to fall in love. 
I still remembered that he was the second guy to make me feel so special after what he had done. 
But doubt and like are two different things. 
Love is not everything. There're more besides love. 
They say I'm very hard to understand. They think I'm somehow weird. 
No, I'm simple actually. It is what I've been through that makes me tough and strong. 
Not many people would understand my life and story. 
And I'm waiting the one that would and is willing to share with me ♥
One day if he'll understand everything of me, then I'll know, its him I'm waiting all this time.




No comments: