Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thailand trip pt1

SLAP ME. Like centuries didn't blog omg.
Can't believe I'm that busy, lol. 
Went to Thailand last week, not really fun, oops. 
I became tanned and fat wtf, gained weight. And....
the best thing about Thailand is SHARK'S FIN and BIRD'S NEST, hehehe. 

Korea barbecue as dinner at Penang. 
Met my aunt there, she's soooo skinny. ENVY. 
Wootz Korea BBQ is love.
Waited till early in the morning. 
Its super early okay, I hardly slept. 
Roti Canai as breakfast, typical malaysian lol, RC is loveeee too.
Then started our journey. 
Seriously, Hatyai is so HOT. Like shit weather lol.
Our first meal, yucks. 
Its hard to communicate with them, luckily some of them know Hokkien...
else we'll like duck talking to the chicken, LOL.
Back to the hotel and chilled. 
Went out again, shopping !!! Ok but worse than kl -__- 
I'd rather shop at KL seriously.
SEE I TOLD YOU THAILAND FOOD IS YUMMY you cannot deny!!
Fucking stupid food temptation made me gained weight wtf. 
Ok let's zoom closer.
Huge prawn and crab wtf !!! 
Alone in the hotel room at night coz adults went for tiger show. 
I thought there were real tigers, made me excited. 
Ended up they told me it was those naked ah gua show niamaaaaa -_-

Its ok never gonna go there again. 
I'm now blogging in a headache mood shit. But I'm not drunk. 
Stay tune for part 2 thankssss please come again bye.






No comments: