Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3 Days At Digital Lifestyle Expo ♥

Slap me please !!! I left my blog dead.
I'm so sorry, been busy lately. I don't even have time to blog Thailand trip part 2 wtf. 

Yes I've been working for Digital Lifestyle Expo (DLE) at KLCC for the past few days.
It was great, explainable and awesome. Another new experience. 
I have to thank to my babe Sinsin  ♥ 

I had to settle transport alone, my mom don't fetch me. 
Yea, she never did. So either I'll take public transport, or kind friends come fetch me up. 
My uniform. Killer boots I'm so gonna die lol.
Our booth. 
Met three guys there, kinda like supervisor I think? 
They're bloody darn hilarious....love them.
A picture with them ♥
Oh yea, meet my partner Elaine. She's super nice!!
Pretty and friendly. I like friendly people, lol. 
I was so shy to talk at first, HAHAHA. 
Ended up not bad because we chatted alot and not to forget to snap pictures.
Pretty huh?

Saw myself from some photographer's album. 
Stole some of them, lol.
Ok I look so ugly wtf. 
But I don't care....I made alot of new friends. 
I also made some friends from the next booth...ahaha. 
Elaine and me couldn't go for lunch together as we're in the same booth. 
So I thought I'll be alone for lunch, 
and I met this cute friendly girl on the first day, ahaha.
And also Eden. Too bad I didn't take any picture with him.
Dinner with babe Sinsin on the second day, she gave me a surprise!! 
Love her so much ♥♥

I was so sad because I was outside Sungei Wang until midnight. 
I don't know what to do, feel so helpless. 
Thanks to Leong and Hoi seng ♥ 
Seriously, luckily they're willing to fetch me else Idk how to survive lol. 
I was outside the entrance, feeling scare cz its already midnight. 
You know lah those bangla with eyes staring at you as if you killed their whole family -_-

All of my DLE babes have their bf waiting them after work, ENVY. 
When will be my turn? LOL.
Anyway, it was great working there. 
Hope to work there again ♥ xoxo 
Thanks for reading bye.


No comments: