Sunday, August 7, 2011

Adrian's birthday ♥

It was a crazy night. I vomit four times omg.
A picture to remind myself not to drunk again, I missed out all the fun.
Thanks to my babes for taking care of me that night, lol. 
Met alot of new friends, too friendly, hahaha.
I love friendly people, especially friendly girls. 
Oh yea not to forget the birthday boy Adrian  ♥ ♥
I'm not sure what happened that day, 
I slept for like half of the party time, lol. 
Blame Edmund for making me drunk, HAHA. 
Nice meeting him, he is a funny guy :)
And a guy that mixed with us girls for almost all the time, hehe. 
Nice to meet him, very friendly. 
Girls picture time  ♥ ♥

Though I'm abit tipsy but am still able to remember who took care of me!
Thanks to Yvonne and her sister, and Star, hehehe.
Get ready to party ?  ♥ 
All tipsy face ahaha.
Crowded and crazy night  ♥
That's all I think. 
Went back home early, have not got enough fun, lol.
Many more pictures but I'm lazy to post here, you can view it on my facebook. 
Guess I'm done blogging, hehehe. 
I think I'm working for Beauty Fair for the coming weekend. Lol. 
Not in the mood. 
Have I changed ?

2 comments:

♥Crystal♥ said...

ahaha =) its too bad to get drunk in a party =D i tot u r quiet girl neeeeh. hehe. anyway, nice to meet u ohh =D

Fiions said...

yea..hehe..that time i shy ma..nice to meet u too :))