Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life like this



Hello. Zomg, I can't believe I abandoned my blog. Failed blogger.
Too much things happened on this month, I was freaking down at first.
No point mention about it anymore, just wake up and look through this damn bloody reality.
Fuck the hell off. I can still stand on my own feet.
I cried I broke I fell but I still stand up, unlike you. 
No doubt, I'm independent. That's why my cousin scolded me that day.
She's right. Being too independent will bring negative and definitely not a good thing, lol.

Life's still the same, yes, I begin to party, BEFORE HELL STARTS (O LEVEL IGCSE)
I left not much time, my instinct told me that its gonna be bloody stress when school starts.
No choice, party now, hard work later. Then party again, muahaha.
I love my babes, I always do.
I don't give up on friends easily, slap me for that, lol.
Crazy us, I love them ♥
Had sister's day out that day. 
Miss them soooooo much.
Kitty Cappuccino, so lovely !!! 
Located at Pavilion, you've got to try it out! 
I'm not a Kitty lover but....you can't deny its cuteness !
Sisters, when are we gonna hang out again? 
Lovess.
Also not to forget my babe Suez. 
She is love ♥ 
Am waiting for our shopping day, hahaha. 
I'm officially a freelancer now, zomg. 
I used to work four job at a once, and now.......gosh.
I hate staying at home so lifeless. I.NEED.JOB
Kay gotta go ciaoz.





No comments: