Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mist 260811

I'll blog often from now on, argh don't wanna disappoint you guys.
Went to Mist Club that night, my first time being there. 
I think I prefer Mist compare to Maison, I still remember looking like a wood standing in Maison haha!
Few months ago I think, lol. 

Went to Star house to prepare, 
waiting friends to come and pick us over.
Super crowded !!
Long queue at the entrance, thanks to my friend who bring me in. 
Had lotsa fun. Party on the dance floor.
Meet my babes. 
I'm soooo loving them, they're so sweet ♥
I wasn't drunk that night, I wish to. I got tipsy.
I just realize that party and alcohol can either make you to forget your pain temporary, or become worse.
People are right, drunk can't solve your problem. 
But drunk can make me sleep without thinking all those craps in my life until the next morning. 
People who are optimistic will never understand, simply because they are optimistic. 
I wish to be like them, maybe I'll be someday, lol. 

They blame her for letting me work at this age. 
They blame her for not giving me pocket money, causing me to step deeper into this society day by day.
They blame her for causing me to lost myself. 
She blames herself too. 

No. I chose that myself. 
I beg her for letting me work, it wasn't a force, its a choice. 
Maybe it ain't right, but at least I learnt to be stronger.


No comments: