Thursday, October 13, 2011

Office Lady

I'm back again. Sorry for the superb late post omg. 
Was busy these few days. Assignments....jobs...parties...lol.
I think I'm being lazy in the school nowadays, slap me please. 
No, I did not forget bout my exam next year. I never stop working for my assignments. lol 

Not forget to mention bout my job either. For those who think people like me working at this age are consider as 'cheap', go bang yourself coz nobody gives a fuck. I work hard for every single penny, you have no right to say people like us are cheap. Get it?
Don't spoil my blogging mood alright. Lol. Went for a job interview that day, ended up quite success. 
office lady? Hmmmmm.
An hour before the interview starts. 
Was wandering around KLCC, searching for yummeh food. 
Hahah Starbuck is loveeeeeee  ♥
Messed around with the webcam, lol. 
And lastly......the very cute alien from earth.
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tadaa !!!
I know right..its one hell of a cute alien on earth. 
How can you find any other pretty alien except this? Lol *over hao lian*

Time was passing fast........
Time for the interview. 
All of us were waiting impatiently, hahaha. Yes, all of us have very bad temper wtf. 
Finished around evening. 
Four of us decided to go pavilion for a walk.
Guess what, the weather was too torturing. So yeah we took the cab. 
Not really far but blame the sun. Too strong. We can't stand. Lol
Imagine an office lady standing under the super zomg hot sun...zzz I would burnt alive.
A reluctant smile.
I know right, nice acting skill. Can still smile when you're burning inside, LOLL. 
Sushi Zanmai for lunch. 
We were starving like hell. Ate like never eat for hundred years lol.
HAHAHAH =.=
That's me and Queena. Our craziness is love.

All of us were exhausted. Like dead zombie walking on the street, lol. 
Went back around 6.
Reached home, bath, 
haven't even warm my butt then have to get the ass out for badminton already. 
I'm healthy girl you know, hahaha. 

#Niceday. Not to forget to show you an epic pic of Eva. 
So cuteee!! Lol









No comments: