Monday, January 2, 2012

Midnight Blogging

Toooo bored, I can't sleep before 5am every morning.
I have to fix my sleeping time else I'll be in serious deep shit. 

Okay I have no idea what to blog, flipped back my album, 
oh I just remembered a day out with my mom, right after my Loreal Job Interview.
It was a month ago -___-
Yup, we went to dinner at Shabu-Shabu @ 1Utama. 
Not bad though, wasn't very expensive either. 
Mom and I love to eat, and we always complain about our weight, lol. 
Can you resist food?? Like seriously?!
Only idiot can, and I bet there wouldn't be any on earth.
Prawn...shrimp...fish..seafood is my love.
I'm dying for all these now. 
Starving like shit. I have nothing to eat here.
I NEED FOOD TO SURVIVE. I love friends who love to eat ;p
I'm very lifeless at home these days, can someone bring me out and eat?! 
I WISH I HAVE A CHEF BOYFRIEND #smh
Speaking of boyfriend n these shits, DEEP BIG SIGH.
I think I'm good enough, because once i knew I was going to fall for him I only sticks with him. 
I don't flirt around once I have the mindset of 'him' 
but well he sort of pushed me away so yeah......and I found out something, so upset at first.
But friends persuaded me he is not the one, I doubt that myself. 
Maybe they're right, maybe I'm just too blur with myself, I don't fucking know. 

Gave up. Go on with my party life before my Mr.Right shows up. 
I'm too young and I'm still young after all. 
Love myself before being loved by someone else, ladiesssss.
By the way, speaking this won't make my hunger go away, and it only increase my emonessss...smh
Goodnight, sleep can forget hunger,lol! 

P.S/ Can I look good even without make up?!! Because I NO WANT TO MAKE UP, my skin is ruined. F_uuuuuuuuu

No comments: