Wednesday, September 21, 2011

All In One♥

Hello I'm back. Remember me? I'm owner of this blog wtf.
And yeah I'm blogging about my life now, urgh. Don't ask me what I've been up to recently.
School is giving me alot of stress, it was okay for the first few days. 
Things begin to screwed up abit, assignments are pilling up. 
As for my weekends night......still the same, lol. 

It was before my school starts. Went for a movie with babe Mun and her sis.
Less make up. I don't have a good skin fml. 
Also went for a movie with Eva, Jacky and Shereen. 
Yeah I have movie fever now fml. Always movie right!!
Cinema is like my second home, I go there every week lol.

Party timeeeee ♥
Meet my babe Kinki. We're net friends, never thought we'll be babes in life, hehe.
Am so glad to meet you.
Went to Maison that night for AllBlack Party.
Since Friday was a public holiday, so why not, lol. 
Was so packed there. 
Never gonna drink that Black Label again alright, so does Chivas. 
I'll proof to you next time, hello, I'm serious okay. 
I miss my babe so much, hope to see them this weekend, sobs.
Alright am gonna do my assignments and research now, stay tune for my next rocker post alright,hahaha.
Goodnight loves


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello ! Can u delete those photos got choong? Thanks !