Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love him

 

Just now I was watching that Liz and Gods. And guess what ? 
I saw him! William! 

You would know him if you watched the movie "美丽密令" 
Then another big new shocked me, he is Angelababy's ex. Omg -__- 
But that is not important. The point is, he is so goodlooking AND his profession is DANCE. ♥ 
 


 

Hmmmmm. Anyway, I'm going to school tomorrow without stress. So good 
Later I'm going to watch Professor King movie again =__= 
Fyi, I watched that for 6 times already omg. But still haven't get boring yet. :) 
I mean, its so nice. Kings is so cool ♥
 
Don't know why this image so mini -__- 
 

Soooooo nice loh :D 
Movie of the month!! Okay lah I'm going to watch ady. Bye


LOOK AT YOUR SHIT BITCH FACE. You are just a clown to me, making me laugh. Because of your ZERO creative brain. Sob. If you want to copy me say lah, don't need to deny it.

No comments: